- Court of Common Pleas
- Court Administration
- Court Forms
- PFA Coordinator/Lawyer Referral
- Law Library
- Central Court
- Magisterial District Judges
- –District Judge – Melissa A. Amodie
- –District Judge – Jerry Cartwright
- –District Judge – Jennifer L. Nicholson
- –District Judge – Rick Russo
- Adult Probation
- Juvenile Probation
- Domestic Relations
- Jury Services
- How do I ….
- apply for marriage license
- apply for a passport
- view / pay taxes
- register to vote
- obtain copy of marriage license
- obtain a birth or death certificate
- apply for fishing license
- apply for dog license
- apply for hunting license
- apply for Firearm permit
- request veteran’s services
- register a will
- Record a deed
- property searches
- see employment opportunities
- apply for 9-1-1 addressing
4th Annual Lawrence County Art Show
From state parks and Amish farmlands to ethnic foods, festivals and fireworks, the 4th Annual Lawrence County Art Show invites artists to capture the people, places and events that make our region unique! While cash prizes will recognize talent, a limited number of purchase awards will help build the County’s Art Collection from the entries submitted.
- Deadline for Entries: November 1, 2021 (drop off Oct 27 – Nov 1)
- Notification of Awards by November 8, 2021.
- Exhibition Dates: November 12, 2021 to February 28, 2022
- Public reception: November 12, 2021, 5-7 pm (Awards at 6 pm)
- Pick up: February 28 to March 11, 2022 (May pick up earlier if needed)
Public Notice: Effective July 30, 2021 – Due to the Delta Variant and breakthrough infections, the Lawrence County Jail will once again require all staff and visitors to wear a mask prior to entering the facility.
The Courthouse is open to the public.
Department of Health
Information on Vaccine Phases and Rollout Plan. Locations to get Vaccinated.
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania latest guide to keep updated as resources and information changes on COVID.