HOME > GOVERNMENT > ASSESSMENT > GIS DATA
Lawrence County GIS Data
The following webpage was created by the
Lawrence County Assessment Office
430 Court Street, New Castle, PA 16101
The Lawrence County GIS Data is made available on this website expressly subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided on this website is the latest data available, but it should not be construed as a complete and accurate description, whether legal or otherwise, of any particular parcel.
- The County of Lawrence makes no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the GIS data or its fitness for any particular purpose.
- In consideration for access to this GIS data, the website visitor releases the County of Lawrence, its officers, departments, authorities, agencies and employees from any and all claims and liabilities.
- The parcel boundary information should not be interpreted or accepted as an individual parcel survey for deed transfers or other legal transactions.
- The legal description for a parcel is that description contained in the property deed. The parcel data available on this website should be viewed only as a graphical representation of the parcel’s general location, not as its legal description. A land surveyor should be consulted in the event knowledge of the exact placement, size or shape of a parcel or its boundaries is needed.
- The County of Lawrence will not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of any information made available on this website.