HOME > DEPARTMENTS > VOTER SERVICES
MUNICIPAL GENERAL ELECTION:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2021
Where Do I Vote?
- Type in your home address in our interactive map and find out the name of your precinct and your polling location.
- See our list of polling locations by precinct.
- GENERAL ELECTION DAY- Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Polls open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Last Day to REGISTER for the Municipal Election – Monday, October 18, 2021
- Last Day to APPLY for Mail-In or Civilian Absentee ballot – Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Mail-In and Civilian Absentee ballots MUST BE RECEIVED at the County Office by Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 8 p.m. EDT
- Register to vote information
- Absentee & Vote by Mail information
- Request to Cancel Permanent Absentee or Mail-In Status Form (I do not want to receive Mail-In ballot; will vote in person)
Election Department Description
The office handles all voter registration activity, including but not limited to, new registrations, changes to existing registrations, transfers to other counties, mandatory mailings, permanent record management and report processing.
The office also handles all election matters from ballot preparation through vote count certification. Staff processes mail-in/absentee applications and ballots, trains poll officials, and conducts all necessary election activity on and around election days.
Results for the May 18th, 2021 Primary
Election Summaryoffical election summy with write in2021 p
Precinct Summarypre pir 2021
Write in WinnersWRITE IN WINNERS MAY 2021
The Lawrence County Board of Elections would like to introduce the new voting system mandated by the Pennsylvania Department of State. The new DS200 ballot scanner will be in all 75 precincts for the 2019 Primary on May 21st and all future elections.
In Memory of
L. Edward Allison Jr.
Elections Director 2009- 2021
Meet our Department
Contact Info for Department:430 Court St
New Castle, PA 16101
(724) 656-1987 – Fax
Phone 724.656.2161, 724.656.2177, 724.656.2149, 724.656.2145