HOME > GOVERNMENT > TREASURER > LICENSE INFORMATION > DOG LICENSE
Dog License Information
Licenses may be purchased at the Treasurer’s Office during regular business hours Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM or sent in by mail to Lawrence County Treasurer, 430 Court Street, New Castle, PA 16101. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Lawrence County Treasurer. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
You may also order yearly dog license online an additional third party convenience fee of $2.00 per license:
Lost Dog? Click Here for Details
Reed’s Services, 1312 Woodside Ave., Ellwood City, PA. 16117 Reed’s Services, 2613 State Street., New Castle, PA. 16101 The Critter Corner, 1001 Wilmington Avenue, New Castle The Lawrence County Humane Society, Pearson Mill Road, New Castle
PRICING FOR DOG LICENSES:
• Regular Male/Female – $8.50
• Regular Neutered Male/Spayed Female – $6.50
• Senior/Disability Male/Female – $6.50
• Senior/Disability Neutered Male/Spayed Female – $4.50
• Lifetime Regular Male/Female -$51.50
• Lifetime Regular Neutered Male/Spayed Female – $31.50
• Lifetime Senior/Disability Male/Female-$31.50
• Lifetime Senior/Disability Neutered Male/Spayed Female-$21.50
Besides the Treasurer’s Office phone number of (724) 656-2123, there is a second phone number on the license for lost or found pets to be used after 4:00PM, on weekends, and holidays. That number is the 911 non-emergency number of (724) 656-9300.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (724) 656-2123.